Community & Small Groups at College Heights Baptist Church
College Heights Baptist Church (CHBC) encourages and facilitates two types of small groups that meet for the purpose of nurturing believers to become more Christ-like.
- Bible Study groups are composed of individuals seeking to study the Bible together with other believers.
- Bible Studies are available for individuals of all ages (children, youth, young adults, & senior adults) and walks of life (including classes for men, married couples, career/singles).
- Nursery care is provided.
- Classes meet on Sunday morning at CHBC from 9:15AM-10:05AM.
- Study the Bible and pray together as a group.
- If you would like more information about Bible Studies at CHBC please contact Jack Rader.
- Community groups are composed of individuals who seek to grow relationally with other church members and, more importantly, in their faith as a believer.
- Each group consists of about 10-14 adult members and their children.
- Groups meet in the home of host church members twice monthly.
- Meetings (~2 hours) consist of a fellowship meal and a time of Bible study and prayer.
- If you are interested in getting plugged-in to a community group at CHBC please contact Jonathan Oliver.